Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm On A Roll!!!

Finally a house update.
There really isn't too much to show right now or tell.
Myron installed ceiling fans in the bedrooms and living room.
The girls got the same fan.
Master bedroom fan

Living Room fan

Myron took down the rest of the laminate that was covering the walls. We are trying to put in new counter tops but decided it might be nice to replace the base cabinets. I have been trying to get quotes for the last week. We have one, and are getting another one tonight.
See the flower pot, that will be the wall color.

I know the kitchen is messy. We were grilling out that night when I decided to take the pictures. I haven't taken any in awhile especially of the kitchen.

We decided to go with bead board for the wall covering and then have the 4 inch Corian back splash. This gives you an idea of what it will look like. I am trying to decided if I want to leave the bead board white or paint it my wall color. There really isn't a lot of wall space in the kitchen and the cabinets are going to be white. It just seems like a lot of white in there. I think we will wait until the walls are painted to decided.






No comments: