Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Thursday Thoughts

So, I got up this morning thinking ... "I don't think I will go to the fitness center this morning. I have already missed three days being home with Bethany. I am not going to be able to go on Friday because I have to be at the school most of the day. So, why go?" Then I put my newly washed jeans on and realize why I need to go to the fitness center. Granted, my jeans are NOT going to fit any different today because I went to the fitness center, but my attitude will be different. I will feel better for having gone. And I DID burn some calories.

Now, I am off to baking a pecan pie, from scratch, and pumpkin muffins, from scratch. I also have to make labels listing the ingredients for them and package them for the School's bake sale on Saturday.

There are more house updates but I am not in the mood to go into all those. I will say we put an offer on The Little House on Tuesday. They countered on Wednesday. We countered on Thursday. I have yet to hear the results. **Prayers to God and fingers crossed**.

No comments: