Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4, 2010

OMGosh!!!! I think I got 2 1/2 hours sleep last night. I am absolutely give out. Butterscotch whined every hour on the hour I think. Myron took him out at 11 and put him back in his crate. He whined for a few minutes but eventually settled down. Then he whined again at 12. I got up to take him out. I don't know why. He had just gone. Anyway, I realized that I didn't have to let him out every time he whines.
At 2:30, I felt like it had been long enough and he probably did need to pee. And he did. This time when I put him back in the crate, I gave him this teddy bear the pet shop had given us. They had rubbed it on his brother before we left. This is when I got the 2 1/2 hours of sleep.
Finally at 6:30 a.m., I got up with him. The sun was up and I felt like he was too.
To say the least, we were ALL ready for bed at 9 p.m. including puppy.
Potty training went much better with minimal accidents.

No comments: