Monday, April 26, 2010

Sarah's First Communion

Sarah celebrated her First Communion on Saturday, April 24th. It was a beautiful service. Her teacher, Mrs. Farley, had the children so prepared for this important occasion. We were able to sit right where we could see Sarah kneel and receive the Body and Blood of her Savior for the very first time.

We were fortunate that both sets of Grandparents were able to be with us to celebrate. (I can't believe I posted that picture of myself ... but I have to remember: It is NOT about ME!!!)

Sarah with her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Farley.

Sarah with Monsignor Brovey.

Some snapshots I took of Sarah outside the house.



Sarah and her cake.
Sarah wanted Bar-b-que for lunch that day. After leaving the church, we went by to pick-up some yummy BBQ from Mutt's. We then had a slice of this most delicious cake from Strossner's. It just melted in the mouth .... Mmmmm!!!!

Although it rained most of the day, it was still such a beautiful day.



1 comment:

Tonya said...

Just jumped over here to look at these pics and I LOVE, love, love your skirt you are wearing in that picture! LOVE it! So cute!