Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3

That is right. We went to the opening day of HSM 3 at the movies today. This was my first time ever seeing a movie on opening day. Our school and Asheville City Schools were out today. I ordered our tickets a few weeks ago on-line. I went last night to pick them up so we wouldn't have to wait in line today. I found out that the theater had already sold over 100 tickets for Friday and were sold out on Saturday. The theater was crowded but not packed. There were still a few seats available.

I found out that the theater opened at 12:30. We got there around that time. We were the first ones there. We joked that we were surprised that there weren't campers out in the parking lot. But it wasn't bad at all.

A couple of us Moms were tearing up at the end. I mean, they are graduating. There can't possibly be another sequel. Zac and Vanessa make love look so easy. I am definitely living through my girls right now. I really enjoy watching those movies.

No comments: