Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Voted

Yep, I did. We got up this morning and went to vote. It was very nice to go ahead and get it over with. Plus, there were no lines ... YIPPEE!! We were so unsure how Myron was going to get his vote counted with him working two counties away and not getting home until after the polls closed. We got a card in the mail showing early voting hours from 9 until 1 on Saturday. Well, that worked for us. We loaded up the girls and drove on over.

This afternoon Bethany had a birthday party to attend. They had a clown there that was doing face painting and balloon characters. Bethany's face was so well done but you will never guess what it is. I will try to post a picture tomorrow.

I am supposed to be downstairs helping Myron paint but he gave me a glass of wine that is hitting me pretty hard tonight. And I haven't even finished the whole glass yet. It must be pretty strong. The sad thing is... I don't really like it but am trying to finish it. I don't like being wasteful.

Okay, I have got to get off here. I am watching a Christmas item on Ebay and have to be checking on that in a few hours.

Have a good night!!

No comments: