Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Talent Show

This week is Catholic Schools Week, and today was the school Talent Show. A little girl, Grace who is in Sarah's class, got them all together to play their violins. They played "O Come Little Children". Bethany, unfortunately, was unable to participate because she was home sick again today. She was very upset by this. She really wanted to play in the Talent Show.

When they had rehearsal on Monday, the girls were about 7th out of 10 performers. I thought that was the performance line up. When I get to the school today, I find out they are last. Do you think they saved the "best" for last? Ha Ha ... just kidding. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay in the gym for all the performances. I only went in for the Violinists.

When I first started filming the performance, I realized I was on the wrong side of the gym ... Sarah had her back to me. Before I could get to the other side of the gym, they started playing so I had to stand toward the back. Hopefully, you can see and hear the performance.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: