Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NC House Update and More

Oh my, I am on a roll today. I am sitting here like I have nothing better to do. Like there are no cabinets that need painted or laundry that needs to be addressed or toilets that need to be scrubbed. I just cannot seem to stop myself from updating everything at once.

The NC house continues to sit empty. We have had no interest in it at all, least of all a showing. In fact, it is off the market for right now. We weren't paying attention, neither were our Realtors for that matter, and let our contract expire. Unfortunately, we decided to change Realtors. Until we find the right realtor, the house will remain off the market. Hopefully that won't be too long.

We are off to FL this weekend so Myron can attend his 20th High School Reunion. He seems to be excited. He hasn't seen nor talked to any of his classmates since the 10th reunion.

Okay, I have to go. I have to be at the school to volunteer in a few minutes and still have to get ready.

I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing Labor Day weekend.

No comments: