Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Yes, it is Christmas morning and we are done with all the Santa and opening of presents. And we have had breakfast.

As I cleaned the kitchen, I was thinking I needed to post a little something. I want to wish everyone a Very, Merry Christmas and hope your Year 2009 brings many blessings.

The girls received lots of goodies from Santa. They both got American girl dolls: Bethany got Felicity and Sarah got Mia. Bethany also received a stable with two horses, pajamas for her doll, and Wowee Alive Tiger cub. Sarah also received a tea parlor set for her doll, puppy play set, and Wowee Alive Lion cub.

We will readying the house for the in-laws that will be traveling for a visit this weekend. Joan, John and Kathy are all coming up and we are all very happy that there is no chance of snow. Please remember them in your prayers that they will have a safe travel.

I will try to post pictures later today ... if there is time. Myron will probably have me working my tail off cleaning the house ... Oh Yeah!!!!

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!!!

No comments: