Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh My!!! Where have I been?

I know, I know... My friend, Tonya, has been on my case yet again to update the Blog. I just seriously have not taken the time to do it. I don't even know where to start. The last time I blogged, I see, was Nov. 4th (Election Day ... let's not go there).


We left on Nov. 8th for Disney.


We drove to Charlotte and caught a plane to Orlando. We were there until Sun. Nov. 16th. We had such a good time. Although we were there for 8 days, we still didn't see everything. It was so overwhelming. But we did try very hard to keep the girls happy by going where they wanted to go and doing the things they wanted to do.
They ended up with 37 autographs. WOW!!! That is waiting in line for 37 people to sign a little piece of paper. I bet you can't guess what the longest wait was? If you guessed Tinker Bell, you would be right ... 90 minutes was the wait. And we waited every bit of 90 minutes to get Tink's signature. But I have to say, it was probably worth it.




Our first night there, we went to the Magic Kingdom for a few hours. As we drove in, the castle came into view. Sarah got so excited "there's the castle. Look Mommy, there is the castle." She was bouncing in her seat. That was a very bright moment of the trip ... just seeing her face at that moment.






We also had our little girls turned into princesses. Not that they weren't princesses before but after their adventure to the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique, they became real princesses.


Bethany before...
Sarah before...
Our little Princesses.

They had so much goop in their hair. They normally have bangs but you couldn't tell it after the makeover. It was fun though ... just not for Daddy.
At the Princess Luncheon, I had my picture made with Ariel. She is my favorite princess. How fun was that?

Animal Kingdom

We really did have a good time. Sarah keeps asking when are we going back. I would pack my bags tomorrow if I could. I would love to go back and see some of things I didn't get to see.
Well, this is the best I can do for now. My computer is so slow at downloading the pictures. I would love to share all of them with you but just don't have the time to download them all. I will try to be better with my updates.

No comments: